Just like your real hair, Virgin hair can also be permed, colored, highlighted, straightened, curled, washed, blow-dried, and just about anything else you can imagine. Keep in mind that just like your real hair over processing your Virgin hair can make it dull and lifeless. Virgin Hair is not miracle hair. It needs to be cared for just like your natural hair. Each bundle comes from a different donor so no two bundles are exactly the same. A product that you may always use or have used in the past may not always work well with every texture or bundle of hair.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Brush and de-tangle your hair prior to washing
- Do not cut the wefts or tracks this will cause shedding if the wefts must be cut please seal with fray check or fray block prior to installing.
- Shampoo or co-wash hair at least once a week. If your hair feels heavy or oily please use a clarifying shampoo.
- Wash and condition hair in a downward motion. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Use your fingers between the wefts in a horizontal motion to clean your scalp
- Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair. Remember heat can be damaging and will shorten the lifespan of your extensions
- Gently comb hair with a wide tooth comb. Begin combing small sections at the ends, working up towards the scalp
- It is recommended to let the hair air dry naturally but you may use a blow dryer – set on cool or low heat temperature
- When using styling and heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant spray.
- Never put greasy or oily products in your hair
- Prior to going to bed, we recommend you wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or roller set your hair
- NEVER sleep on wet hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry before going to bed
- Sleep on a satin/silk pillowcase or with a satin/silk cap or scarf
- Prior to going swimming wash and leave the conditioner on your hair. This will help prevent the salt water and chlorine from drying out your extensions.
- DO NOT USE PRODUCTS THAT HAVE A HIGH LEVEL OF ALCOHOL
- DO NOT USE KERATIN OR PRODUCTS WITH EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN.
Recommend Shampoos and Conditioners Products
- SEVEN Haircare (All products)
- Design Essentials Moisturizing Shampoos and Conditioners
- Crème of Nature Sulfate Free Argan Oil Conditioner
- Organix Moisturizing Shampoos, Conditioners, and Masks-Macadamia Oil, Coconut Milk, Tea Tree Oil (for finer textured hair) *** SEE NOTE BELOW
- Macadamia Natural Brand Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Organic Root Stimulator Revitalizing Conditioner (for extra dry or damaged hair)
- Paul Mitchell The Detangle Conditioner (for extra dry or tangled hair)
- Suave Professionals Sleek Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
- One ‘N’ Only Restorative Mask (for extra dry hair)
- Kiehl’s Sunflower Oil Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner
- Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner
- SEVEN Haircare (All products)
- Keracare Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba Oil
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Perfecting Spray
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum
- Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
- Organix Argan/Macadamia Oil
- Organix Moroccan Curl Defining Cream
- Organix Coconut Serum
- Design Essentials- Leave in Conditioner CREAM
How to Wash and Dry your LLHC Wig!
If you plan to swim with your hair, for protection, braid your hair and put a small amount of conditioner over the hair. Deep condition the hair after you are finished swimming.
If you are ever having problems with your hair please give us a call 214.377.9355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org